We’re a talented group of engineers and software developers with a groundbreaking idea that is poised to change how we collaborate. We call it Deep Collaboration.
Deep collaboration is a very deliberate and involved communication between two individuals working on something of great value. Discussions often involve detailed explanation of one’s intent using props and shared screens and are best conducted face to face.
With Proxee, we have created a unique solution to facilitate deep collaboration so that companies can increase their operational efficiencies, lower costs and accelerate new product development.
What is Proxee?
What is Proxee?
Proxee is a technology solution (software & hardware) for deep collaboration between geographically dispersed resources. Proxee eliminates boundaries and creates an “always on” collaborative environment as if both people are in close proximity. True to its name, Proxee uses technology to create a physical replacement (aka ‘proxy’) for remote resources in a one-to-one collaborative environment.
- “Always on” Audio/Video feed
- Screen sharing
- Desk cameras
- Remote desktop control
- CAD Viewers
Team collaboration and conferencing solutions are aplenty today. Which begs the question, “Why do I need Proxee?” The reason is simple, but the difference stark, when Proxee is compared with traditional collaboration tools. Here are top 3 reasons why you should use Proxee:…Read more
- Always on: What separates Proxee from other solutions is that Proxee is “always on”. Traditional conferencing solutions are not architected to be on all the time. They allow for meeting sessions last anywhere between 40 mins to a maximum of 24 hours. Because Proxee is “always on”, there is no need to schedule anything. Collaborating using Proxee is as natural as walking over to a coworker in close proximity over at the next cubicle! Proxee uses technology to create a physical replacement (aka ‘proxy’) for remote resources in a one-to-one collaborative environment.
- Deep collaboration: Most traditional collaboration and conferencing solutions work very well for regular, superficial discussions involving simple audio/video calls, screen sharing of documents, spreadsheets or content on one’s browser. Engineering collaboration however is very different. Anyone with any experience in new product development or having a need to do a design review knows there’s nothing “superficial” about it. It requires discussion around engineering and math, reviewing complex CAD designs, comparing physical parts to ensure conformity with the CAD model, reviewing analysis/CAE results, relentless scribbling on whiteboards among other things. Proxee provides multiple streams to have a video conversation, seamlessly share and annotate/CAD screens, mock up new design ideas on the white board and even share physical parts using the desk camera. Proxee is the only solution that facilitates such “deep collaboration”.
- Low bandwidth: Proxee is significantly more efficient with regards to bandwidth usage than traditional conferencing systems. Proxee’s bandwidth usage is almost 1/3 of that of traditional conferencing solutions for comparable number of streams. This is especially significant given the fact that Proxee is designed to be an “always on” solution, compared to others that are on a “need basis”.
A leading US Midwest-based manufacturer that designs, engineers, and manufactures wood, aluminum-clad, fiberglass, fiberglass-clad, and vinyl windows and doors for new construction, remodeling, and replacement projects in the United States, with a network of more than 2,000 dealers worldwide, was looking for a solution to make their engineering collaboration more effective.
A “pair” of Proxee systems (for communication between 2 people)
Proxee is available on an annual subscription plan, which includes
- A “pair” of Proxee systems (for communication between 2 people).
- All hardware and bundled proprietary software for both parties.
- Shipping charges within US – contact us for shipping outside US. All items will be drop shipped at your location(s) with easy-to-follow instructions for set up.
Shipping charges within US – contact us for shipping outside US. All items will be drop shipped at your location(s) with easy-to-follow instructions for set up.
Our support team is reachable at (201) 503-1881 between 8:00am – 5:00pm (US EST) Monday through Friday.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 1 business day.
Get in Touch
CCE Technologies, Inc. 2125 Center Ave, Ste. 608 Fort Lee, NJ 07024 USA
email@example.com (201) 503-1881